Vampire Contact Lenses(19 items)
Items 1-15 of 19
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow Volturi UV (Pair)
- 2 PAIRS FOR $40Crazy Clown (Pennywise)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45i-Glow New Moon UV (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Galaxy (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Volturi Vampire (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Bella (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Breaking Dawn (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Chucky Blue (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Bella Swan UV (Twilight)Special Price $22.99 Regular Price $34.99 As low as $15.00
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Red Vampire (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Momo
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Crazy Clown (Inc Solution & Case))Special Price $22.99 Regular Price $34.99
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Gold Vampire (pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Black Slash (Pair)
- 3 PAIRS FOR $45Mummy (Pair)
Vampire contact lenses
Born out of Eastern European folk lore and feared for centuries, vampires have long been associated with gothic culture and Halloween. Now, thanks to our bloodcurdling range of cheap vampire contact lenses, you can take your vampire costume to a whole new level of awesomeness without breaking the bank, ensuring you stand out among a crowd of pale skinned, fang wielding, blood-drinking killers whatever the occasion.
Vampire movie contacts
Movie inspired vampire contact lenses are among our all-time bestselling Halloween contact lenses and there’s a whole plethora of designs to choose from. For example, we have Black Mini Sclera Contact Lenses for 30 Days of Night recreations and I-Glow Red Contact Lenses for Van Helsing. For the Twilight obsessed, we have a dedicated and extensive range of Twilight contact lenses.
Aside from Halloween, our vampire contacts are popular among cosplayers, alternative models and those interested in gothic culture. They are also great for vampire conventions and are often used in high-profile vampire themed TV and movie productions.